We will send professional technicians to your home to discover the cause of the backup with a thorough cleaning & sewer scope inspection. Upon sewer inspection, we can pinpoint the problems and electronically locate the underground pipe. We will then estimate all issues for a prompt and efficient sewer line repair.
Once excavation has begun for your sewer repair, the original pipe will be exposed and the problem section is then removed. A new section of pipe and a new clean-out are then installed.
This clean-out will extend to the original grade. The remaining sewer line will then be inspected, to ensure there are no further issues with the remaining sewer line.
A+ Plumbing & Rootering does more than just clear your drains. We offer several sewer services – such as sewer line repair, sewer line replacement and sewer line cleaning – to correct a number of problems,including:
• Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
• Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
• Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
• Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
• Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
• Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
• Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
A+ Plumbing & Rootering technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including sewer repair and sewer line replacement.
• Traditional Repair Method
Sewer line repair is typically performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
• Trenchless Repair Methods
Thanks to A+ Plumbing & Rootering, sewer line replacement doesn’t mean destroyed yards, ruined driveways or devastated parking lots. A+ Plumbing & Rootering’s trenchless sewer line repair causes less damage than traditional repair methods. Trenchless repair is our next step in quality sewer maintenance with less environmental impact.
• Pipe Bursting
We make small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using your broken sewer line as a guide, our hydraulic machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time. The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
• Pipe Relining Process
Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall, similar to the lining found in food cans.
Many times, pipe relining can be performed through a building’s clean-out access and often requires little digging. Pipe relining may be used to repair root-damaged pipes; seal cracks and holes; and fill in missing pipe and seal joint connections underground, in roof drain pipes, in storm lines and under concrete. The relined pipe is seamless and durable, and all materials used in the relining process are non-hazardous.
To schedule any of our A+ Plumbing & Rootering outdoor plumbing services, including sewer line repair and others like outdoor faucet repair, call 1-818-757-7741 or book online. We can also help you keep your plumbing system up to snuff with our outside plumbing tips.
* All Services Not Available