Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Trusted Plumbing Experts Available 24/7
Cracked sewer pipes can be more than just a costly repair—they can result in extensive and pricey property damage and lead to serious health risks. Luckily, A+ Plumbing & Rootering Plumbing is your local source for quality plumbing services at any time. As sewer pipe experts, our plumbers remain available 24/7 to take your call!
You can start by calling our team today at (818) 757-7741. We offer
free estimates at many of our locations nationwide!
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage:
• Cast iron pipes may suffer from corrosion, rust, and ultimately pipe breakdown.
• Clay pipes often become brittle, cracking in multiple areas if improperly installed.
• PVC/ABS plastic pipe may suffer cracks if water temperatures exceed rated limits for materials.
• In general, any type of pipe—regardless of the materials it’s made of—can break due to extreme inner (water) and outer (ground) pressure.
Spotting the Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
Worried that tree roots may be destroying your lateral? Think you may have a broken sewer pipe? Have your pipes begun to leak unhealthy sewage under your property? Don’t wait a moment longer to call on the team at A+ Plumbing & Rootering Plumbing! We fix cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer pipes in a fast and efficient manner. While it may be easy to tell a serious sewer pipe problem has happened in some cases, other cases may not be so obvious.
What are some common signs of a broken sewer pipe?
• Strange gurgling noises coming from your toilet (s)
• Lack of water in your toilet(s)
• Slow draining bathtub / failure to drain
• Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet / tub
• Sewer odor in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property
Time to schedule sewer line repair or replacement? A+ Plumbing & Rootering is just a
phone call away! Contact us at (818) 757-7741
Why do sewer pipes crack and burst?
• Poor or lack of maintenance
• Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
• Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
• Regular ground freezes / thaws
• Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
• Wear and tear from aging
• Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and / or installation
• Backup from a city’s sewer line
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
The plumbing and sewer line repair experts at A+ Plumbing & Rootering Plumbing can assess your sewer pipe cracks and damage. While your property layout and sewer system are unique, there may be some basic issues that we can address with repairs.
These include the following:
• Pipe relining: Through this method, we’ll give you new pipes from the inside out. We can also line existing sewer pipes with a sort of “sleeve” to prevent pipe cracks. First, we’ll clean out the pipe, then apply the lining, which will harden in just a few hours.
• Bursting: If your sewer pipe is too damaged, we may need to pull a new sewer pipe through the hold one. This technique will use hydraulics to further break apart the damaged old one and replace it seamlessly with a new pipe.
• Preventive maintenance: Lastly, it is important to help prevent sewer line damage from occurring in the first place. With regular inspections and drain cleaning services, you can keep major debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
Call (818) 757-7741 for a free in-home
estimate for your sewer problem!
Sewer Line Replacement
If repair is not possible, it may be time to schedule a sewer line replacement. Fortunately, at A+ Plumbing & Rootering Plumbing, we take the time to explain your options, review the problem, and show you exactly how we are going to fix it. You can trust us to meet your needs and not oversell you on an unnecessary product during any replacement procedure. We can professionally recommend sewer line replacement that falls in line with your household needs and your budget.
In addition, our trenchless repair and replacement methods are less invasive than traditional methods and won’t tear up your lawn or landscaping. It’s also more cost-effective than other methods! We have repaired and replaced hundreds of sewer lines and work diligently to save you time and money in your sewer line services.